    RE: iSCSI version 14 draft

    > I assume this will now enter a different discussion phase. If so, can someone advise
    > me on how to get onto that mailing list?

    That is an incorrect assumption.  -14 incorporates the changes
    identified so far in WG Last Call.  iSCSI is still in WG Last
    Call for another week (ends at 5pm Eastern Time on Sunday, July 7th).
    All technical issues with the draft need to be brought to this
    mailing list - editorial comments can be sent directly to Julian.
    Once a successful WG Last Call ends, the WG chairs work with the
    draft authors to produce the final version to be submitted to the
    ADs/IESG, but there is no further opportunity for WG comments
    on the draft - that's what "WG Last Call" means.

    Also, would everyone please be careful about email "Reply To All"
    and the like -- internet-drafts@ietf.org did not need or want a copy
    of Eddy's message.

    EMC Corporation, 42 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
    +1 (508) 249-6449 *NEW*      FAX: +1 (508) 497-8500
    black_david@emc.com         Cell: +1 (978) 394-7754