    RE: Question regarding SNACK and bidi transfers

    Eddy,

    In fact 2.2.2.3 contains:

    For bidirectional commands, the target uses the DataSN/R2TSN to sequence Data-In and R2T PDUs in one continuous sequence (undifferentiated).

    Do you think I should repeat this in 9.8.1 and 9.7 ?

    Julo

    Eddy Quicksall <eddy_quicksall@ivivity.com>

    06/19/2002 01:11 PM
    Please respond to Eddy Quicksall