    From: shesha bhushan [mailto:bhushan_vadulas@hotmail.com]
    Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 2:20 PM
    To: ips@ece.cmu.edu
    Subject: SCSI-Target ID in ISCSI

    Hi All,
      I have a disk array. Each disk in that array has a saperate ID. The
    devices are internally conncted using SCSI. If I have iSCSI HBA on the
    array, (with a router attached to it). The router will have an IP address.
    Say IP Address + target ID indentifies uniquily a disk.

    How is the SCSI-Target ID(NOT the LUN#) is transmitted from the
    iSCSI-Initiator to the iSCSI-Target.

    Thanks in advance for any of your comments
    Shesha