    From: Santosh Rao [mailto:santoshr@cup.hp.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 1:33 PM
    To: Eddy Quicksall
    Cc: IPS Reflector
    Subject: Re: ips : Is FirstBurstSize valid when InitialR2T=yes ?

    I think this needs changing then. There's no reason the following
    should'nt be allowed :

    I -> T :
    	InitialR2T=no
    	ImmediateData=yes
    	FirstBurstSize=65536

    T -> I :
    	InitialR2T=yes
    	ImmediateData=no
    	FirstBurstSize=0

    Julian :
    Can we change the allowed valid range for FirstBurstSize from :

    FirstBurstSize=<number-512-to-(2**24-1)>

    to :

    FirstBurstSize=<number-0-to-(2**24-1)>

    - Santosh

    --