    Re: iscsi: unsolicited data question

    A target can operate in nonR2T (unsolicited) mode for initial data out
    and
    in solicited mode for the remaining data.
    Also if the ImmediateData=Yes is the agreed value during negotiation,
    then it will
    operate in unsolicited mode upto a data size of negotiated maximum PDU
    size.
    If during login negotiation, InitialR2T=No is the agreed value, then
    the initiator and the target will operate in unsolicited mode upto a
    data size of
    negotiated FirstBurstSize.
    If InitialR2T is Yes, and immediate data also yes, then target can
    operate in nonR2T
    mode for a size of data upto the maxmimum PDU size only.
    If initialR2T is yes and immediate data is no, then the target cannot
    operated in
    nonR2T mode at all. All the data must be solicited in this case.
    (draft - 12.97,Sec 2.2.3, page 35, last paragraph)

    Thanks,
    Thanu

    --
    Thanu Skariah