    RE: iSCSI SCSI Port Name

    Actually I think the difference is the difference in the name (which has no
    commas) and the way SCSI needs the name structured in a parameter.  These
    do not have to be exactly the same syntax.  We actually only use the Name
    (not the SCSI parameter) in written communication.  So  the SCSI parameter
    syntax is probably not the best form for that type of use.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136, Cell: (408) 499-9702
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    pat_thaler@agilent.com@ece.cmu.edu on 06/04/2002 02:44:45 PM

    Sent by:    owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu