    RE: iSCSI: keys/parameter dependence

    Bob,

    Thanks.  That matches my list although I have a somewhat different approach to some of them.

    1. FirstBurstSize - MaxburstSize is not exactly a dependency as it means only that the negotiated values have to relate to each other
    at commit time or you have negotiation failure (login failure)

    2 & 3 as above.

    I think tact we may want to say somewhere that value consistency to the rules is to be determined a the end of the negotiation.

    "Robert D. Russell" <rdr@io.iol.unh.edu>

    06/04/2002 11:13 AM
    Please respond to "Robert D. Russell"