    IPS All: Last Call updates

    All,

    The IPS WG has just announced last call on two drafts:  FCIP and iFCP.

    The FC Common Encapsulation draft has completed last call, and will be forwarded on to the ADs as soon as at least on of the above drafts has completed last call as well.

    Please submit any comments against these drafts as soon as possible.

    Reason for this is two fold.

    First, we would like to get the last call process completed for these drafts completed prior to Yokohoma.

    Second, we hope to start last call on other drafts (e.g. iSCSI, Security, and FC Mgmt MIB) soon, so that we can hopefully get those drafts through at least first last call comment resolution prior to Yokohoma.

    Thanks,

    Elizabeth Rodriguez

    IPS co-chair

Last updated: Tue Jun 04 09:18:46 2002