    From: John Hufferd [mailto:hufferd@us.ibm.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 8:23 PM
    To: pat_thaler@agilent.com
    Cc: wrstuden@wasabisystems.com; pat_thaler@agilent.com; Julian Satran;
    cbm@rose.hp.com; ips@ece.cmu.edu; mkrikis@yahoo.com
    Subject: RE: iSCSI: Negotiation clarifications still needed

    I take it that we are all happy with the current C bit stuff (if it also is
    in Login).  I think that is the hand off token.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136, Cell: (408) 499-9702
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    pat_thaler@agilent.com@ece.cmu.edu on 05/29/2002 04:15:57 PM

    Sent by:    owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu