    Re: iSCSI: CRC32C Table generation

    Lakshmi,

    Those steps are widely described in literature.
    The iSCSI draft is overly large and IMHO overly burdened with explanations.
    I am afraid that I must answer negatively your request.

    Julo

    "Lakshmi Ramasubramanian" <nramas@windows.microsoft.com>

    05/30/2002 12:40 AM
    Please respond to "Lakshmi Ramasubramanian"