    RE: ISCSI: Error Recovery Level 0

    Kevin,

    Before you get too angry on this I suggest you consider all the mechanism required and what you want to achieve.
    If you don't want reassignment for commands - just bring down a connection and recover the lost commands at SCSI level
    you can certainly do this with what you have.

    Julo

    kevin_lemay@agilent.com

    05/30/2002 12:26 AM
    Please respond to kevin_lemay