    Re: iSCSI: Negotiation clarifications still needed

    Mallikarjun,

    Thhe current text and your proposed text say basically the same think. If you feel that originating does not convey the meaning of originator I will rephrase it.

    I will not consider key-name and text-value as they would require a long re-reading of the text.

    Julo

    "Mallikarjun C." <cbm@rose.hp.com>

    05/28/2002 10:02 PM
    Please respond to "Mallikarjun C."