    Re: [iSCSI:] Logout request -- reason? Correction

    Reason  & Function codes are there for several request types. (e.g., task management).

    I did announce my intent to move it there for uniformity  - a long time ago - when it was requested by a list member - and waited for comments.

    Julo

    BTW - you appear to be sending mail from ns.splentec.com and a reply there ends always with bounced mail.

    Luben Tuikov <luben@splentec.com>
    Sent by: luben@ns.splentec.com

    05/27/2002 04:48 PM
    Please respond to Luben Tuikov