    iSCSI: Renegotiation and Non Spanning key

    Ok, let me step in and observe a bit of rough consensus.

    Martins' first issue was a request for clarifying text to
    make it clear that keys cannot be renegotiated even if
    the first negotiation ended with Reject, Irrelevant, or
    NotUnderstood.  That clarifying text needs to go into the
    draft, as I believe I've seen more than one request for it.

    For the PDU spanning issue, I believe the rough consensus
    is that the key plus the following "=" character MUST NOT
    span a PDU boundary.