    Re: [iSCSI]: Key negotiation procedure proposal

    I do not see the new draft as broken,  it is a bit clearer.  And it has
    worked in the plugfests.  We only have had about 3-4 folks that have been
    having a problem here, most of the rest are busy doing meaning work.  But
    these 3 folks have been chatting a lot.

    What I see is some folks dealing with is preference not brokenness.  There
    might be some words that you want to clear up.  Please suggest them, but
    lets not get into preferences on how one would like it to work I think we
    are past that, lets just clear up the miss understanding.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136, Cell: (408) 499-9702
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@wasabisystems.com>@ece.cmu.edu on 05/24/2002
    12:53:57 PM

    Sent by:    owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu