    RE: iSCSI base64 and 12-92

    I agree with Paul & Bill. I don't see the need for base64 encoding of
    numbers or for iSCSI caring/knowing about big numbers, treat them as binary
    and let the end consumers of the information handle any needed translation.

    -Shawn

Last updated: Fri May 24 21:18:32 2002
10321 messages in chronological order