    Home Office (408) 997-6136, Cell: (408) 499-9702
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    Julian Satran@IBMIL
    05/23/2002 06:04 AM

    To:    John Hufferd/San Jose/IBM@IBMUS@IBMDE
    cc:    ips@ece.cmu.edu
    From:  Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL
    Subject:    Re: iSCSI: Old words left around  (Document link: John Hufferd)

    What version - I can't find it in 12.91 - Julo

                          John
                          Hufferd@IBMUS            To:       Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL@IBMDE
                                                   cc:       ips@ece.cmu.edu
                          05/23/2002 03:19         From:     John Hufferd/San Jose/IBM@IBMUS
                          AM                       Subject:  iSCSI: Old words left around

    Julian,
    I think I may have found some old words left around from earlier times.
    Top of 178, we say "...the restart option of the Login should be used."  We
    should just delete the sentence, since we just explained how to do it, two
    sentences above that.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136, Cell: (408) 499-9702
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

Last updated: Thu May 23 13:18:41 2002
10252 messages in chronological order