    Re: [iSCSI]: BiDiInitialR2T Question

    That has crossed our minds too. The R2T is the same but many of us felt more comfortable enabling/disabling unsolicited data explicitly for
    Bidirectional commands. As we know very little about the bidirectional command usage this seems a safe way to go.

    Julo

    Luben Tuikov <luben@splentec.com>
    Sent by: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    05/23/2002 04:54 PM