    RE: iSCSI Inband authentication (SRP/CHAP) - proposed resolution

    David,
    Do you also mean that we can tell if a group preshared key was used?  How
    do we do that?

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136, Cell: (408) 499-9702
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    Black_David@emc.com@ece.cmu.edu on 05/22/2002 02:06:37 PM

    Sent by:    owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu