    Re: iSCSI: TargetAddress format

    Julian-

    I just went through the IPv6 stuff again, and found a few things
    that we should update, since the address:tcpport format is no
    longer defined in the naming section:

    11.8 TargetAddress:

    After:

    TargetAddress=domainname[:port][,portal-group-tag]

    Add:

    The domainname can be specified as either a DNS host name, a
    dotted-decimal IPv4 address, or a bracketed IPv6 address as
    specified in [RFC2732].

    Replace:

    The TargetAddress key is further described in Appendix D. - SendTargets Operation -.

    With:

    Use of the portal-group-tag is described in Appendix D. - SendTargets Operation -.

    Appendix D. SendTargets Operation:

    Replace:

    The hostname-or-ipaddress and tcp port are as specified in the Sec-
    tion 2.2.6 iSCSI Names.

    With:

    The hostname-or-ipaddress contains a domain name, IPv4 address, or
    IPv6 address, as specified for the TargetAddress key.

    Hopefully that will clear it up.

    --
    Mark

    --