    Re: iSCSI - started countdown to 13 (12-90)

    Julian,
    Don't forget, you need to reduce the number of authors to 5.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136, Cell: (408) 499-9702
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL@ece.cmu.edu on 05/13/2002 05:49:36 AM

    Sent by:    owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu