    Re: iSCSI: Nop StatSN clarification

    I'll try - Julo

    kevin_lemay@agilent.com
    Sent by: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    05/10/2002 01:53 AM
    Please respond to kevin_lemay

            To:        ips@ece.cmu.edu
            cc:
            Subject:        iSCSI: Nop StatSN clarification

    Julian,

    Can we make a minor adjustment to the format of the text in 9.19.1 which
    says:

    "Whenever the NOP-In is sent as a "ping" to an initiator (not as a response
    to a NOP-Out), the StatSN field will contain the next StatSN. However,
    StatSN for this connection is not advanced."

    Since this affects the processing of the statSN, can Make a section for
    statSN and list it there.

    I feel that it is easily lost by listing it under the target transfer tag. I
    know that my first read was... look for the statsn, found nothing and
    assumed that it always incremented.

    Thanks,

    Kevin Lemay

Last updated: Fri May 10 06:18:48 2002