    Re: iSCSI: large keys during login?

    I pointed to that earlier. TTT are needed only for multiple answers to one query (like SendTargets).
    Spanning responses  over several PDUs can be handled in different ways.
    Here is a simple example:

    I->T Key=a
    T-> Key=bbbbb (and does not end here i.e., no null in the PDU)

    I->T      (empty or something else)
    T->I bbbb(0) .... (something else)

    Julo

    Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@wasabisystems.com>