    Re: iSCSI: SendTargets & NAT

    Bill - you may want to read the NDT draft and the relevant part on the system structure assumption in chapter 2.
    Target addresses are not used directly in the protocol and even accessing beyond a NAT you start by setting-up a TCP connection to what you think is the address.

    Julo

    Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@wasabisystems.com>
    Sent by: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    04/30/2002 06:03 AM