    From: Mallikarjun C. [mailto:cbm@rose.hp.com]
    Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 10:21 AM
    To: ips@ece.cmu.edu
    Subject: Re: ISCSI: Login Parameters - Defaults?

    I agree with David's recommendation that all keys that one
    cares for must be explicitly negotiated, but -

    >if the other side happens to use a different
    > default,....

    I don't believe that'd be a compliant implementation in such a case.

    I believe the required level of compliance on all defaults is "MUST".
    If not (and coupled with the truth in David's recommendation), I don't
    particularly care if we do away with defaults.....

    Thanks.
    --
    Mallikarjun

    Mallikarjun Chadalapaka