    From: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu [mailto:owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu] On Behalf Of Julian Satran
    Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 4:02 AM
    To: Elizabeth G. Rodriguez
    Cc: 'David Black'; 'David Jablon'; ElizabethRodriguez@ieee.org; ips@ece.cmu.edu; 'Ofer Biran'; owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu
    Subject: RE: iSCSI: DH-CHAP

    Elizabeth,

    Regarding potential claims on all security items, I  think that we know what we stand "against" in the worst case on SRP as for DH-CHAP we can only guess and because some elements in DH-CHAP are free that does not necessarily make the combination free as you may well know.
    I agree however that at least for a while we should continue the discussion of techical advantages/disadvantages of DH-CHAP/SRP but as many in this group I would like us to set ourselves a deadline by which we will have to decide.
    How about by May 1st?

    "Elizabeth G. Rodriguez" <Elizabeth.G.Rodriguez@123mail.net>

    04/16/2002 06:02 AM
    Please respond to "Elizabeth G. Rodriguez"