    iSCSI - started countdown to 12 (11-94)

    Dear colleagues,

    I've put on my site (http://www.haifa.il.ibm.com/satran/ips) a "working" version of the draft labeled 11-94.
    Only the pdf version (with change bars vs. 11) is available.
    It contains all the agreed changes + a MUST requirement for the initiator to fully deliver data on R2T and
    unsolicited data-out (thanks Ralph Weber for the convincing arguments).
    security - tunnel MUST transport MAY  and authenticate when encrypting
    the normative naming text
    the last version of the clearing effects appendix
    removed CRN
    an implementer note about TPGT usage and discovery
    unsolicited data - if not immediate or none must be of FirstBufSize or Total Data (I am not sure we should allow immediate but I see no real harm).

    Open:

     Only references to be split in normative and not - is iSCSI security going to be normative or not?
    What is the latest thinking?

Last updated: Wed Oct 30 11:19:00 2002
11993 messages in chronological order