    RE: iSCSI: Last Call process

    And if the AD/IESG had said that to me, I'd have asked "Do we have proof
    that DH-CHAP would not have any IP issues"?  And "Do you really want the IPS
    WG to work on a security-related draft?"

    Even if we decided DH-CHAP looks good, it still would require a review
    process that is longer than the timeframe for iSCSI last call...

Last updated: Thu Apr 04 18:18:26 2002
9512 messages in chronological order