    Re: iSCSI: Login stage transition; T bit

    Comments in text.

    Basically we had a a login with very little redundance earlier and it wa deemed cryptic and error prne.
    Currently every step is clearly stated and although some infor is redundant it clearly states the intentions of the issuying party.
    I suggest we stop improving on this.

    Julo

    Luben Tuikov <luben@splentec.com>
    Sent by: luben@ns.splentec.com

    26-03-02 22:31
    Please respond to Luben Tuikov; Please respond to iSCSI