    Fwd: [Entmib] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-entmib-sensor-mib-00.txt

    • To: ips@ece.cmu.edu
    • Subject: Fwd: [Entmib] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-entmib-sensor-mib-00.txt
    • From: Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com>
    • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:14:37 -0800 (PST)
    • Sender: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    You'll remember that we removed the sensor objects from the FC
    Management MIB because they belonged in their own MIB, a MIB which
    would not be specific to Fibre Channel, and we encouraged the Entity
    MIB WG into starting work in that area.

    Here's your chance to comment on the work they have done.

    Keith.