    RE: Bit numbering I-D nit

    No.

    I believe it must be in the text of the FC Encapsulation
    document.  It is a necessary definition of the conventions
    applied to the FC bit stream.

    What is really required is a simple mapping table that may
    be used by both FC folks and IP folks to map back and forth
    between the conventions.  That way no one will be confused.

    Bob

Last updated: Fri Mar 22 20:18:18 2002
9282 messages in chronological order