    Re: iSCSI: Text/Operational keys: booleans and ranges

    Julian,

    I agree with your proposal to denote ranges with ":".

    Also, as somewhat of a digression, I think we need to say
    something about the legality (or lack there of) of a negotiation
    involving multiple ranges as in:

    Key=a:b, c:d, e:f

    My not-too-strong opinion is that it could be useful to allow this...
    --
    Mallikarjun

    Mallikarjun Chadalapaka
    Networked Storage Architecture