    Re: iSCSI - Range of values can be negotiated for integers?

    Yes,
    Even I would like to hear about the advantages.

    Aryan

    --

    Ajit Khaparde
    Storage Networking Group

    Phone Daytime : +91-40-6661555 (237)
    Phone Nighttime : +91-40-4456206
    This email and any files transmitted are confidential
    and are intended solely for the use of the individual
    or entity to which they are addressed. Access to this
    e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not
    the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
    distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
    in reliance on it, is prohibited.

Last updated: Thu Mar 07 02:18:15 2002
9033 messages in chronological order