    Re: iSCSI:reservations

    > T10 is going to discuss this issue on a Friday conference call for both
    > iSCSI and SRP (InfiniBand) and should have a recommendation for you
    > then.

    I would like that.  The reservations discussion is also currently
    scheduled on CAP agenda for the upcoming Dallas T10 meetings
    starting March 11.

    For a discussion of why reservations must surive session failures/logouts,
    please see the discussion paper at:

    ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/document.02/02-078r1.pdf
    --
    Mallikarjun

    Mallikarjun Chadalapaka
    Networked Storage Architecture