    Re: iSCSI : Reject PDU reserved fields.

    > All iSCSI PDU either carries a valid ITT or 0xFFFFFFFF. Only Reject
    > PDU
    > carries an invalid ITT which will not be 0xFFFFFFFF - most probably
    > 0x00000000.
    > As of today, an initiator has to be sure the PDU is not a Reject PDU
    > interpret the ITT. By setting the ITT to 0xFFFFFFFF, we avoid this
    > test.

    The above is'nt sufficient in itself. The word 4 (ITT position in other
    PDUs) in the Async PDU also does not contain the ITT field and is set to
    reserved. (0).

    If we're adding the ITT field (and requiring it to be 0xFFFFFFFF) in
    word 4 of the Reject PDU, it also needs to be added to the Async pdu.

    Regards,
    Santosh

    --
    Santosh Rao