    FCIP: Minutes from 2-13-02 teleconference

    • To: <ips@ece.cmu.edu>
    • Subject: FCIP: Minutes from 2-13-02 teleconference
    • From: "Murali Rajagopal" <muralir@cox.net>
    • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 16:28:50 -0800
    • Sender: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    Minutes submitted by Venkat Rangan, Rhapsody Networks Inc.

    Attendees:

    Elizabeth Rodriguez
    Dave Peterson
    Don Fraser
    Murali Rajagopal
    Bob Snively
    Anil Rijhsinghani
    Bill Krieg
    Venkat Rangan

    Agenda:
    1. Last call items

    2. Authors Issue

    Minutes:

    Last call items:

    Bill Krieg:
    All his changes are in the latest draft (rev 8a).

    Dave Peterson brought up the following issue:

    Link state needs to be addressed, and is likely a FC-BB-2 issue.
    A change in link state due to TCP Connection failure or GigE link
    failure should be treated by FC-BB-2 (VE_Port). This is being
    actively solved in FC-BB-2 framework.

    Author's Issue:

    Title page has: Ralph, Murali, Elizabeth with no company affiliation,
    and their roles in IPS/FCIP.

    Following table of contents:
    There is a section titled "Acknowledgements" with Contributors
    listed along with their contributions listed. This includes present
    and past future contributors. This section will be worked upon
    by the authors to produce the text that reflects the individual's
    contributors.

    Conference next week:
    May not be needed, but we will decide on Tuesday. Elizabeth
    to send out a note on Tuesday, to check if we need the call.

Last updated: Sat Feb 16 01:18:00 2002
8769 messages in chronological order