    RE: IPsec Usage Question

    Paul,

    "2-site tunnel scenario" is not exactly "2-tunnel scenario". It all
    started with my response to your original scenario:

    "Scenario: two sites, each with an IPsec gateway, and an IPsec tunnel
    set up between the two sites.  All traffic between the two sites goes
    through the tunnel.  (This is the classic IPsec based VPN scenario.)"

    But then you resent anyway more suitable scenarios, so I don't think we
    have any real disagreement.

       Regards,
          Ofer

    Ofer Biran