    From: Steve Senum [mailto:ssenum@cisco.com]
    Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 7:57 AM
    To: ietf-ips
    Cc: Eddy Quicksall
    Subject: Re: iSCSI: invalid key value

    Eddy,

    If someone sends me "DataDigest=#$C32C,none".
    I will respond "DataDigest=none".

    I think responding with "DataDigest=NotUnderstoood"
    or one of the other special responses would be wrong,
    as there is nothing wrong with the key ("DataDigest").

    Since I support "none", and can't tell "#$C32C"
    is really "CRC32C", I believe "DataDigest=none"
    is the only correct response.

    Steve Senum