    Re: iSCSI: NopIn in ping mode can contain data?

    Within an exchane - everytthing an initiator sees is sollicited and expected. Julo
    ----- Forwarded by Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM on 24-01-02 09:31 -----
    Tow Wang <Tow_Wang@adaptec.com>
    Sent by: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    23-01-02 20:47

            To:        ips@ece.cmu.edu
            cc:
            Subject:        Re: iSCSI: NopIn in ping mode can contain data?

    Hello.

    For negotiation you'd use login and text commands; we have said before that
    targets can offer text key=value pairs out of their own initiative.

    I don't see your reasoning here, and can't understand your second sentence.

    Tow

    --
    Tow Wang
    Adaptec Software Engineer       Telephone: 408 957 4838

Last updated: Thu Jan 24 17:17:55 2002
8454 messages in chronological order