    From: John Hufferd [mailto:hufferd@us.ibm.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 7:58 PM
    To: cbm@rose.hp.com
    Cc: Black_David@emc.com; ips@ece.cmu.edu
    Subject: Re: iSCSI: "conservative reuse" requirement

    Mallikarjun,
    Comments in line between [Huff/] and [\Huff].

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136, Cell: (408) 499-9702
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    "Mallikarjun C." <cbm@rose.hp.com>@ece.cmu.edu on 01/02/2002 01:21:13 PM

    Please respond to cbm@rose.hp.com

    Sent by:    owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu