    RE: FW: iSCSI: "conservative reuse" requirement

    Your assumption of what is meant by an initiator portal group is incorrect
    (I don't think it's implied that IPG = IP???)  An initiator portal group is
    the same concept as a target portal group - it's the collection of IP
    addresses which can be combined to create a single iSCSI session.
    Frequently this is thought of as an iSCSI HBA, but that is not necessarily
    so, it could be a number of iSCSI HBAs, etc.

    Marjorie Krueger
    Networked Storage Architecture
    Networked Storage Solutions Org.
    Hewlett-Packard