    RE: iSCSI: scope of keys

    Eddy,
    you read to much into my reply.  The Requirement is stated elsewhere, I do
    not think all commentary can be included in that appendix.  The important
    thing is it is consistent with the rest of the Draft.

    I understand your point, but I do not know what the right trade off is
    here.  Each time we repeat, in a different way, what is said elsewhere, we
    increase the possibility of document errors and continue to extend the
    length of the document.  As we push for Last Call, unless it is wrong, I
    say leave it alone.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136, Cell: (408) 499-9702
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    "Eddy Quicksall" <Eddy_Quicksall@ivivity.com>@ece.cmu.edu on 12/21/2001
    06:13:29 AM

    Sent by:    owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu