    RE: Re: iSCSI Marker questions

    Somesh,

    Marker interval is from the end-of-marker to the beginning-of-next marker.
    The pointers to the next header do not include markers either.

    Calculating the marker position is trivial anyway.
    Pointers are not dependent on the marker interval and can be computed without knowing the TCP sequence numbers (makes layering cleaner).

    "Somesh Gupta" <somesh_gupta@silverbacksystems.com>

    16-12-01 19:22
    Please respond to somesh_gupta