    Re: iSCSI: markers explanation

    OK

    The reason for this design is to keep the marker content independent of the marker interval.

    Please note also that in calculating where to place markers you should assume that markers have been inserted everywhere (including Login) although they are not inserted during login.  This will allow parties not to remember where login ended.

    Julo

    "Eddy Quicksall" <Eddy_Quicksall@ivivity.com>
    Sent by: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    14-12-01 19:12