    Re: iSCSI:Clear Task Set

    > those sort of effects are in SCSI's domain and not completely
    > predictable.

    Exactly.  That's the reason I suggested that iSCSI should not comment
    on ordering or lack thereof  for other sessions, and also suggested that
    we note that the said task management function be propagated upto SCSI
    always.

    Julian may have other reasons - I will check with him as he suggested.
    --
    Mallikarjun

    Mallikarjun Chadalapaka
    Networked Storage Architecture