    RE: iSCSI: unsolicited data

    Sandeep,

    As discussed earlier, the implementation complexity, especially
    in network processor like devices is very different between the
    two cases - data in the same order as the commands, and not in
    the same order is very different. It is best if as you suggest,
    data follows the PDU. In any case, the condition of having the
    data follow in the same order as the commands should not be
    relaxed at all. Only in the presence of an actual digest error
    should this condition be not considered a severe protocol error.

    Somesh

Last updated: Mon Dec 03 17:17:41 2001
7985 messages in chronological order