    Re: iSCSI DataSN Can equal 2**32

    John,

    I'll fix the wording - and the conflicting statement about data ack.

    Julo

                        John
                        Hufferd@IBMUS        To:     Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL@IBMDE
                                             cc:
                        12/01/2001           From:   John Hufferd/San Jose/IBM@IBMUS
                        11:04 AM             Subject:     Re: iSCSI DataSN Can equal 2**32(Document link: Julian Satran - Mail)

    Julian,
    I think that is what I said.  The document does not say that the largest
    number is 2**32-1, it says the number of PDUs sent must be 2**32-1, and
    then be less then that.  I thought I understood what is meant, but it is
    not what is written.  Please see my suggestions for rewrite, highlighted in
    red, below.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136, Cell: (408) 499-9702
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    Julian Satran@IBMIL
    11/30/2001 08:51 PM