    RE: Value of "unlimited". Was Re: iSCSI: current UNH Plugfest

    I think I've heard enough strong voices to remove.
    And so I will.

                        pat_thaler@agi
                        lent.com             To:     Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL, ips@ece.cmu.edu
                        Sent by:             cc:
                        owner-ips@ece.       Subject:     RE: Value of "unlimited". Was Re: iSCSI: current UNH Plugfest
                        cmu.edu

                        11/30/2001
                        06:42 PM

    Julo,

    I am in favor of removing the don't care. Putting the maximum value in
    accomplishes "don't care" for a numeric negotiation.

    Regards,
    Pat