    RE: Selectively exposing Porgal Groups to Initiators

    Those are not parallel nexus, they are both examples of the same iSCSI
    initiator port talking to two different iSCSI target ports.

    Parallel nexus would be two iSCSI sessions between the same port pairs.  A
    "SCSI nexus" is defined as a relationship between an initiator port and a
    target port.

    Marjorie

Last updated: Tue Nov 27 02:17:42 2001
7914 messages in chronological order