    Comments on ips security draft

    Some quick comments on the rev05 ips security draft.  Authors
    may please comment.

    - Section 2.3, page 10.  "Conformant  iSCSI security implementations
    MUST support ESP in transport mode. "
      I assume it should be tunnel mode....

    - Section 3.3, page 17.  The well-known target port for iSCSI may
      be updated to 3260.

    - Section 3.4, page 18.
       "[d]  a specific connection be closed at the Target's request.  LP
         Command [d] is distinct from [b] in that it indicates that the
         connection is being closed in response to a request from the Target
         for it to be closed. Due to asymmetries in the iSCSI protocol,
         Targets cannot close a connection on their own initiative."

      It needs to be reworded, since this is incorrect.  [d] is the same as
      [b].

    - I may be missing something, but the table listing IKE implementation
      sizes on page 28 seems completely out-of-context in the middle of
      a rekeying frequency discussion.

    Thanks.
    --
    Mallikarjun